Confessions of 2018… Resolutions of 2019…
Welcome 2019 and may you have a good time cause I will surely have an amazing year ahead!
As for 2018, thank you for all the lessons and may you not return ever again.
For me 2018, was a year that life hit me in the face with all its power and strength in good and bad ways…
A year that I will definitely remember as the year that:
- I won the ‘Best International Show’ at the United Solo Festival in New York USA among 130 countries.
- I traveled a lot.
- The year that I finally got that promotion I was waiting for.
- The year that I managed to fulfill most of my goals.
- The year that I was physically and verbally abused.
- The year that I chose to remove people from my life.
- The year that showed me every ugly aspect of the male human nature.
- The year that I cried most.
- The year that I had to give most of my battles.
- The year that I nearly lost my son.
- The year that knelt me in all aspects but I stood up!
For me 2019 which is already here is a year that:
- I will win another title for my country making my son and family proud.
- I will travel to even more countries and new places.
- I will make the most out of my promotion to reach every goal set for my job.
- I will help women that were/are physically and verbally abused.
- I will cherish more the people that I chose to keep in my life.
- I will believe in the kindness of the male human nature.
- I will make sure this is the year I will laugh the most.
- I will make sure that I win all my battles after I choose them wisely.
- I will make sure my son is as healthy as ever.
- I will make sure I will not only remain standing but also conquer every inch of what is mine in life!
And that is a promise!
This year is all about me! And this year, me and myself and I will enjoy an amazing ride because we so fucking deserve it!
Welcome to my Beauty-Full World! Stick around if you wish! I promise you, it will be an interesting one and full of surprises!
Happy New Year everyone!
524 total views, 1 views today